Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Apple: Obviously not Concerned with the Customer

Seriously about to boycott Apple.
And here's the reason why:
I called customer service tonight about a problem I was having, and instead of a friendly voice telling me to hold for the next technician, I was greeted by an automated voice asking me what's wrong. After I told them my problem, the voice responded with "if you need help with billing, payments, etc., please go to sp-and-so website." Rude. So I did what I would do if I was my grandma, and stayed on the line. They asked me the same question, and then asked me again what was wrong. This time I responded "I'd like to speak with someone."
The automated voice then asked me what product I needed help with, and then proceeded to call me by my mother's name, and stated facts it new about my product. And then "you don't have sp-and-so support which can be purchased for $19 a month, and since you don't have this support, you can't talk to a technician."
I've been on the phone with my ISP for weeks trying to fix my internet/wi-fi, and even though I thought it couldn't get worse, it did. This ladies and gentleman, is the definition of bad hospitality, and THIS right here is negative Word-of-mouth, which I intend to post in multiple places, since my problem has still not been fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...