Monday, January 28, 2019

Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)

Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

16210289
This was more of 4.5 stars for me, but I’ll round it up, because that ending was... CRAZY. #deceased

Empire of Storms is the fifth installment in the Throne of Glassseries and the first book (the only book?) without Chaol. To make up for this, the author adds a TON of other characters who were important to the storyline, but at the same time kind of made the book more confusing to read.

There is a LOT of “romance” in this installment. Several characters start coupling up, and while I never had a problem with any of the choices, several of them start to realize their interest all at the same point, which got a little dull to read.

The ending was insane and I sat staring at nothing after I finished up the book. There’s a lot of action, drama, and thrills.

Overall, I’d recommend if you’ve made it this far anyways. I think the fourth was a bit better, but I wasn’t disappointed with this one. I’ll obviously be continuing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...