Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thanks To Everyone

AGHHHHHHH

So unbelievably, and incredibly excited.
Yesterday I released the name (and website) of my blog to the general public (Facebook), and today I got on my Laptop and was checking out my stats, you know, just to know. AND BOOM. Ninety page views. In one day. I'm gonna be incredibly real right now.

My blog is not popular. It's still going under a crazy amount of renovating and I'm just now starting to consistently post. In fact, this month I've already posted more than I have any other month since I first started. Usually, blogspot says I only have 3-7 views per day. I don't know who my trusty viewers are, but I appreciate them.

I guess I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who has ever read a post on my blog since it's basically me rambling. And extra thanks if you came back and read this post.

It's been real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...