Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Makeup: Mermaid

Hey guys!

I'm going to continue with my Halloween Makeup series, since Halloween is right around the corner. One of my the most popular Disney character Halloween costume out there right now is The Little Mermaid. This is mostly due to every teenage girl (all the way up until ladies in their nineties) having an obsession with mermaids. And they are pretty cool.

So, if you want to be a mermaid, but don't want to be caught wearing the same outfit, and are feeling a little daring this Halloween, then you're at the right spot! The inspiration for my "Mermaid"  inspired makeup came from MakeupByAlli, which I'll link the video below. But for those of us who don't own expensive makeup sets or aren't paid makeup vloggers, then you'll be happy to know that there's still a chance for you!

I used only makeup that I had. I also didn't really style my hair, other than pinning it to one side, and then randomly braiding chunks and pinning them back. I also used my own foundation (Revlon brand), three eye shadows, a purple eye liner that I already owned (and bought for a dollar), and gold nail polish to complete my look.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...