Friday, June 3, 2016

Me Before You

Some people cry pretty, or dainty, or even elegantly. But those people are not me. I cry violently, and ugly. Like a quiet storm brewing up in the sky. Dark clouds, lightening striking everywhere, but yet eerily quiet. 

Me Before You will bring out the worst in all of us. And the best. A tale of a young man who is almost fully paralyzed from the neck down, and a young lady with no money and no career. The storystarts off like any romance movie, and slowly turns funnier and funnier. Until, it's not so funny and a storm brews in you too. 

I would absolutely recommend. But, if I could do it over, I think I would have rather rented the movie and watched it in the comfort of my home and not with a ton ofstrangers. This is the kind of movie that you'll want to have a box of tissues and a stash of chocolate at the ready. And maybe a few extra hours at the end of your day to take some time to clear your head and feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...