Saturday, June 27, 2015

Disney Dooney and Bourke

There is a wonderful thing in this world. And it's putting as much Disney characters and icons on brands you're already familiar with and selling them at a decently priced level. 

Before I became a Cast Member at Walt Disney World, I wasn't very familiar with Dooney and Bourke. I knew the name, but not enough to care about them. 

Then IT happened. 

I went to a Disney store (most likely on Main Street, USA) and saw a Disney Dooney. And I knew it was love. 

I walked confidently over to the bag picked it up, and set it on my shoulder and thought "I have to have this." Then one look at the price tag, and I probably gasped, or choked, or threw up in my mouth a little bit, because that was never going to happen.
I thought "well maybe I'll call my grandma and see if she wants to combine my birthday and Christmas gifts for the next three years." 

I bought my first (Disney) Dooney three months later using my cast member discount of 55% off 

And my next Disney Dooney at 75% off two months later 

So just remember that your dreams can come true too. No matter how weird, or crazy they are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...