Friday, September 28, 2018

The Princess Saves Herself In This One Review

I LOVED this. 

The Princess Saves Herself In This One is comprised of narrative poetry told in four parts. The Princess, The Damsel, The Queen, and You. Each part had a distinctive tone and feel to it and each part is definitely special to me for different reasons. 

My favorite part (right now) is definitely The Queen. The Queen had more love poems and was happy and the dreamer in me found myself tabbing so many passages. 

I hope everyone who picks this up, can take something good from it. There’s a lot of girl power and encouragement, as well as some advice. And who doesn’t need a bit of all of the above?

30075802

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...