Saturday, September 29, 2018

The Stonekeeper (Amulet #1) Review

I honestly can’t believe I saw this in the kid’s section of a book store. As an adult, I was more drawn to the cover and intrigued about then my niece who’s nine. As an adult, I was scared and shocked at some of the scenes in this book (in a good way). 

Amulet is a quick read, and fast-paced. This book takes no time to bring you into the whirlwind of the fantastical tales that unfold. The art also really added to the story with and without words to accompany the drawings. 

I sincerely hope they make this story into a movie one day. But maybe not a cartoon?

Genre: Children's Graphic Novel 

1238684

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...