Saturday, December 8, 2018

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

Hello Lovelies, 

It's my birthday and I am so glad I have made it another year alive and another year with more goals I have met and more goals I would like to meet. 

I am so beyond happy to be where I am in life. And I am so fortunate to have made it so far in life and so beyond where I ever expected to be. I love working at my job (most days), I love how much my #bookstagram has grown and how many people I've met in the bookish community, and most of all, I love how many books I've had the chance to read this year as they have really shaped me and changed my outlook on life. 

So keep your head high and always work hard on the things that are important to you. If it means something to you, and if it makes you happy then don't give up. Don't stop when people tell you that you can't make it or tell you your dream isn't great. 

Its' been real, 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...