Thursday, September 15, 2016

ESVOXBOX

Okay, if you haven't started using Influenster, then you're really missing out on a lot. Influenster is an app that people like me and you use to review products that you use. If you love a product, review it. If you hate it, review it. There's absolutely no requirement other than they would prefer your review be a certain length. Also, what's neat about influenster is that you can ask (or answer) questions about different products. It's a great way to discover new products, with honest opinions and real life people. 

But WAIT. I haven't mentioned the BEST part. After you review a bunch of different products, you can start receiving boxes of free stuff. 

In one of their new boxes, The Endless Summer Vox Box, or ESVOXBOX, there were a bunch of different brands and products. 

As I use them, I will update this post and review them separately. 

Here's what to look forward to:
-Max Factor Mascara 
-Maz Factor Eye Liner
-IronTek Fitness Supplement 
-Not Your Mother's Leave In Conditioner 
-Seche Nail Polish 
-Numi Tea 

Numi Tea was the first product I ended up trying since I didn't get well rested the night before and needed a little bit of caffeine to wake me up. I tried the "chocolate" flavor which was A-MAY-ZING. Numi provided three different flavored as well as three different coupons. And I well definitely be using those when I go to the grocery store today. 
Overall Review: 5/5 Stars 


*All products were given to me for free in exchange for testing purposes and honest reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...