Monday, July 31, 2017

Book Review: A Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince

The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's PrinceThe Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince by Serena Valentino
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was really surprised to learn that most of the events that take place in this story happen before The Beast meets Belle. And while it was a nice backstory, I found it kind of boring, and flat. There weren't hardly any mentions of the beloved secondary characters in the movie/book that make this such an amazing story, and to me that made it seem almost boring. The Beast mainly interacted with characters that were new to the story, and himself, and while the new characters did add dimension and a greater understanding for the beast, it just felt...unexciting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely War by Julie Berry

Lovely War   by   Julie Berry   Heather 's review it was amazing bookshelves:  2019 ,  beautiful-cover ,  best-of-the-bes...